Key Area of Responsibilities
• Providing telephone, email support to end-users on their IT and business software issues (including PC / Laptops / Email / Internet / Printer / Network Connectivity/Standard applications support and troubleshooting); and ensuring the first call resolutions and the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met consistently.
• Logging and following up on outstanding cases till closure on a timely basis to meet the SLAs.
• Escalating specific incidents and service requests to next level for immediate attention and resolutions, when necessary.
• Supporting of other IT related projects or activities (such as upgrades, changes, maintenance and computer relocation).
1. At least 2 years of IT Support working experience.
2. IT savvy and proficient in Internet and Email applications.
3. Experience working with Altiris, SCCM or other similar deployment/inventory management tools.
4. Good knowledge of Antivirus product such as Symantec, Mcafee.
5. Have experience in backup solution such as Commvault.
6. Good understanding of Windows, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP.
7. Experience working with Windows 7, XP, Office 2007/2010
8. Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office, Windows OS, Hardware (laptops, desktops, printers), User Administration.
9. Possess good understanding of the ITIL processes.
10. Customer-oriented, patient and a strong team player.
11. Possess good communication (English and Chinese speaking) and inter-personal skills.
12. Available to start work immediately.
13. Will be based in Kuala Lumpur.
14. Malaysian only.
Location: Based at a MNC / Kuala Lumpur
Login to view contact information