Key Area of Responsibilities
• You will provide helpdesk and onsite support to end users on IT and simple network problems (such as Email & Virus Issues, Laptop, PCs, Printers, Scanners, Server and Network Connectivity issue) and requests.
• For issues/matters that you are unable to resolve or handle, you shall escalate them to the Infrastructure technical support engineers.
• Follow up, as well as, close all the incidents/issues/requests.
• Immediately report and update the IT management on any major IT issues (such as virus outbreak, outages, etc).
• To assist in other IT related projects or activities (such as upgrades, changes, maintenance and relocation).
1. At least 3 years of IT Support working experience.
2. IT savvy and proficient in Internet and Email applications.
3. Customer-oriented, patient and a strong team player.
4. Possess good communication (English and Chinese speaking) and inter-personal skills.
5. Will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
6. Malaysian only.
Location: Kuala Lumpur / Kuala Lumpur
Login to view contact information