Key Area of Responsibilities
• Providing telephone and email support to end-users on their IT and business software issues (including PC / Laptops / Email / Internet / Printer / Network Connectivity/ Standard applications support and troubleshooting); and ensuring the first call resolutions and the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met consistently.
• Logging and following up on outstanding cases till closure on a timely basis to meet the SLAs.
• Escalating specific incidents and service requests to next level for immediate attention and resolutions, when necessary.
• Supporting of other IT related projects or activities (such as upgrades, changes, maintenance and computer relocation), including proving IT support at the Client’s Singapore site on ad-hoc basis.
1. At least 3 years of IT Support working experience.
2. IT savvy and proficient in Internet and Email applications.
3. Customer-oriented, patient and a strong team player.
4. Possess good communication (English and Chinese speaking) and inter-personal skills.
5. Available to work at anytime.
6. Will be based in Kuala Lumpur.
7. Malaysian only.
Location: Kuala Lumpur / Kuala Lumpur
Login to view contact information