Key Area of Responsibilities
• As part of a team, you will provide helpdesk, email and onsite support to end users on IT and basic network problems (such as Email & Virus Issues, Laptop, PCs, Printers, Scanners, Server and Network Connectivity issue) and requests.
• For issues/matters that you are unable to resolve or handle, you shall escalate them to the Infrastructure technical support engineers.
• Follow up, as well as, close all the incidents/issues/requests.
• Immediately report and update the IT management on any major IT issues (such as virus outbreak, outages, etc).
• To assist in other IT related projects or activities (such as upgrades, changes, maintenance and relocation).
1. At least 2 years of IT Support working experience.
2. IT savvy and proficient in Internet and Email applications.
3. Good understanding of Windows, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP.
4. Proficient in MS Office, Windows OS, Hardware (laptops, desktops, printers) and User Administration.
5. Possess good understanding of the ITIL processes.
6. Customer-oriented, patient and a strong team player.
7. Malaysian only.
Location: Kuala Lumpur / Kuala Lumpur
Login to view contact information