1. Participate in Client-server, 3 and N-Tier Architecture Application development projects.
2. Conduct business requirement studies, analysis, design and programming tasks to achieve the desired results expected by the business, within the budget and project schedules.
3. Develop test plans and cases, as well as, the technical and functional documentations according to the adopted methodologies.
4. Collaborate or partner vendors/partners/end users/operators/other IS team (if any) to ensure that the system’s delivery meets the business specifications.
5. Provide post-implementation enhancement, maintenance and support.
6. Identify, plan and implement Change Management to improve efficiency and stability of system.
7. Lead and manage team on overall implementation and support.
1. A good Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System, Info-communications, Engineering, Science or its equivalent. Diploma holders with at least 3 years of relevant working experience will be considered on merit basis.
2. MCPD or MCSD certifications will be preferred.
3. Two or more years of working experience in Client-server, 3 or N-tier Architecture applications using:
• ASP.NET, VB.NET and/or C#
• XML and Silverlight
• Microsoft SharePoint 2003 / MOSS 2007 / MS Dynamics CRM
4. Familiarwith C++ and/or Control-M will be preferred.
5. Prior hands-on working experience with Flash and Action scripts will be advantageous.
6. Proficient with MS SQL 2003/2005, VSS 2005 or Visual Team Development 2008.
7. Possess good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
8. A self-initiated and pro-active team player who can work with minimal supervision.
Location: Selangor / Kuala Lumpur
Login to view contact information