As a Business Analyst, you shall perform the following main roles:
1. As a liaison between IT and Business groups, you will scope, study and translate the business requirements into IT specifications, to facilitate the solution design and implementation by the technology team.
2. Ensure “end-to-end” successful implementation and delivery of the systems or solutions that meets the business objectives.
3. Assist in the solution prototyping to identify potential challenges and gaps of the application architecture and design
4. Assist in documenting all the system applicable into system manuals and users guide.
5. Ensure timely management reporting and that all IT policies are fully complied.
6. Responsible for the Disaster Recovery Plan management and coordination for the department.
7. Train the Business Users on computer and application systems utilization.
1. A degree in Computer Science, Business Studies, Information Technology, Information System, Info-communications, Engineering, Science or its equivalent with at least 4 years of working experience, of which 2 years of relevant working experience is required.
2. Have participated in at least 3 full SDLC of medium or large scale Application projects.
3. Proven ability to deliver results within budget and tight timelines.
4. A resourceful team player with good communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
5. Possess good communication, interpersonal, analytical, as well as, problem-solving skills.
6. Knowledgeable with WINDOWS, AS-400 and SQL will be an added advantage.
7. Able to build a good working relationship with stakeholders, business users, team members and the vendors/partners to ensure smooth project implementation
Location: Jalan Ampany / Kuala Lumpur
Login to view contact information