As a Java Developers, you shall perform the following main roles:
1) To analyze, design, develop and deploy large scale Internet based Applications or business systems.
2) To work closely with business users on their requirements.
3) To test and document the systems.
4) To maintain and support the systems.
5) Ensure proper completion of work on time, consistent with project standards and quality.
1) A good degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System, Info-communications, Engineering, Science or its equivalent.
2) At least 3 to 4 years of relevant working experience of Java / J2EE / SQL procedures development with BEA platform.
3) Experienced in at least 3 of the followings:
a. Web Technologies like HTML / XML / Java Scripts / SOAP / XSDL
b. J2EE Technologies like EJB / JSP / Servlets
c. Crystal Reports (Version 9 and above)
d. SQL scripts
f. DB2 / Oracle
4) Good understanding of J2EE architecture / Workshop framework / Struts framework.
5) Expertise in databases (Oracle, DB/2 or MS SQL), Application Servers (Websphere or Weblogic), Security and Directory will be preferred.
6) Strong object-oriented programming skills, CORBA and highly analytical.
7) Familiar with structured programming methods and standard methodologies.
8) Has full SDLC (esp. analysis and design) working experience will be beneficial.
9) Highly motivated and pro-active.
10) SCJA or SCJP certifications will be preferred.
11) Good communication and interpersonal skills.
12) Fresh grads are welcome.
Location: Kuala Lumpur or Selangor / Kuala Lumpur
Login to view contact information