Key Area of Responsibilities
1. First point of contact for all insurance and IT issues.
2. Providing first call resolution through phone, e-mails or on-site.
3. Consistently login all issues into the call logging system. Escalate the unresolved IT issues to respective unit.
4. Follow up on the progress of the issue until closure.
1. At least a Diploma or a Degree, with basic IT literary and communication skills.
2. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Familiar with PC, Internet Browsers, MS-Win O/S, MS Office, MS Outlook, etc.
3. Good communications skills (English, Malay and/or Mandarin). Chinese speaking ability will be an added advantage.
4. Friendly personality with good customer service skills.
5. Team player.
6. Working location at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
7. Malaysian only.
Location: Jalan Raja Chulan / Kuala Lumpur
Login to view contact information