Key Area of Responsibilities
• Project support.
• Consulting of users in solving process-related or to build up new processes and functionalities.
• Conceptual design, development, implementation and testing, including documentation.
• Customizing, including documentation in SAP BW 7 System.
• Preparation and conduct user training.
• Support and enhancement of processes and modules in agreement and collaboration with the global BW team.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, or Bachelor's Degree in any field.
• Minimum 3 years relevant work experience with SAP BW/BI (including a minimum of 2 years experience in version 7.0) implementations, including designing, developing and implementing using formal project management methodologies.
• Experienced in BI Content is a plus.
• Able to work in a post production support environment and familiar with the normal change management procedure.
• Strong analytical skills in business requirements, specifications and test requirements.
• In depth knowledge in translating business requirements into functional specifications and ability to configure.
• Ability to work in a team and as an individual with tight deadlines.
• Must be able to work independently and can manage own workload.
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English. Able to communicate effectively either through phone or email.
Location: Cyberjaya / Selangor
Login to view contact information