Key Area of Responsibilities
• To provide functional support or implementation for SAP FICO modules.
• To provide functional support for reporting, interfacing amd enhancements.
• To prepare design documents and detailed specifications for ABAP programming.
• To maintain strong working knowledge of the Finance/Controlling systems in order to effectively utilize its capabilities.
• User training conducting.
• Must possess at least a Bachelors Degree.
• Must be SAP Certificated.
• Minimum 4 years of SAP FICO experience, preferably with consulting or end-user environment experience.
• Have experience in implementing full life-cycle SAP FICO projects, with in-depth hands-on configuration experience in SAP components.
• Possess Integration knowledge with SD/MM/PP/PM.
• User support and User training experience.
• Strong knowledge of processes, preferably with large integrated FICO implementation experience.
• Project Management experience an added advantage.
• A team player, possess good analytical, interpersonal, in-dependent, problem solving, and communication skills.
• Proficiency in English Language, knowledge of Chinese language an added advantage.
• Malaysian only.
Location: Based at Cyberjaya, Malaysia / Selangor
Login to view contact information