Key Area of Responsibilities
• To provide SAP HR support globally.
• Consult and recommend appropriate HR based solutions for new processes and functionalities in close cooperation with the related business functions (global and local).
• Involve project implementation in different countries. Analysis, design and implementation (including test and documentation) of new processes and functionalities.
• Project Management for the overall implementation of HR systems.
• Maintenance and further development of the HR functionality in close cooperation with the related business functions.
• Preparation and execution of user trainings for HR and related SAP content.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, or Bachelor's Degree in any field.
2. Minimum of 2 years experience of implementation, operation, roll out of SAP HCM software and related interfaces and processes to SAP ERP.
3. Skilled in IS project management.
4. Skilled in ABAP, WEB Dynpro, BSP and Portal Application regarding HCM functionalities.
5. Experienced in usage of Web 2.0 technologies and Microsoft Office software.
6. Strong analytical skills in business requirements, specifications and test requirements.
7. Ability to work in a team and as an individual with tight deadlines. Must be able to work independently and can manage own workload.
8. Excellent command of both written and spoken English. Able to communicate effectively either through phone or email.
9. Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya. Travelling to Europe and North America may be required.
Location: Cyberjaya / Selangor
Login to view contact information