Key Area of Responsibilities:
• Supporting global Software Deployment Infrastructure and software packaging (Enteo NetInstall V5 / V6 preferred).
• Supporting global Server and Network Infrastructure (Windows 2003 / 2008).
• Supporting and maintaining the global network and system monitoring solution NAGIOS.
• 2nd and 3rd Level Support.
• Evaluation of new IT technologies.
• Documentation and maintaining of standardization of IT processes and solutions.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical / Electronic), Computer Science / Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
2. Minimum of 3 years work experience with software packaging and scripting languages (Frontrange NetInstall preferred)
3. Solid technical knowledge of Windows server (2003/2008) and client (XP/Windows7), preferably with certification (MCT/MCTP/ENTEO CE)
4. Solid technical knowledge in networking, LAN, WAN.
5. Good knowledge in MS-Office Products
6. Good problem solving, communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
7. Good team player, independent and self-driven.
8. Fluent in English both written and spoken.
9. Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
10. Malaysian only.
Location: Cyberjaya, Malaysia / Kuala Lumpur
Login to view contact information