Key Area of Responsibilities
• As a single point of contact, you shall provide the first call resolution through telephone, e-mails or to walk-ins at the Service Desk, and consistently updating the incident ticketing system.
• To escalate the relevant issues to the next level of support in a timely manner.
• To follow up on the progress of the issue until closure, in order to provide good customer satisfaction.
• To perform administrative duties and assist in other IT related projects.
1. Diploma holder with at least 3 years of IT Helpdesk and/or Deskside/PC support working experience.
2. IT savvy and proficient in Internet and Email applications.
3. Strong interest in IT and Customer Service.
4. Customer-oriented, patient and a strong team player.
5. Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Candidates with good spoken English and Mandarin are preferred.
7. Malaysians only.
8. Willing to work in Johor Bahru or Kuala Lumpur.
Location: Johor Bahru or Kuala Lumpur. / Johor
Login to view contact information