As a Senior System Analyst, you shall perform the following main roles:
1. Involve in System Application Development project.
2. Conduct business requirement studies, analysis, design and programming tasks to achieve the desired results expected by the business, within the budget and project schedules.
3. Develop test plans and cases, as well as, the technical and functional documentations according to the adopted methodologies. To conduct acceptance testing, system conversion and implementation.
4. Provide post-implementation maintenance and support for production system.
5. Responsible for system documentation and operations manual
6. Collaborate or partner vendors/partners (if any) to ensure that the system’s delivery meets the business specifications.
1. A good degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System, Info-communications, Engineering, Science or its equivalent. Diploma holders with at least 5 years of relevant working experience will be considered on merit basis.
2. MCPD or MCSD certifications will be preferred.
3. Analytical and possess good troubleshooting skills.
4. Experience in IBM Websphere, Java, MQ, SQL / Store procedures and UNIX / Windows OS
5. Four or more years of full SDLC working experience in Client-server, 3 or N-tier Architecture applications using:
a) ASP.NET, VB.NET (.Net 2.0, 3.5 or higher) and/or C#
e) Power Builder
g) Web Services
h) Crystal Report
6. Proficient with MS SQL 2003/2005, VSS 2005 or Visual Team Development 2008 or 2010.
7. Mobile Apps exposure or knowledge will also be advantageous.
8. A self-initiated and pro-active team player who can work with minimal supervision.
9. Team player with good analytical and communication skills
Location: Jalan Ampany / Kuala Lumpur
Login to view contact information